Skip to main content

Featured

My Experience With Gluta C

Along with the gluta supplement, I decided to try a full range of glutathione enriched skin products. So I tried the Gluta C range. I bought the Gluta C soaps, salt scrub, lotion, deo roll on, toner, day cream, and night serum. 1. Gluta C Soap with Papaya, Gluta C Salt Scrub, Gluta C deo roll on and Gluta C Lotion. It has glutathione and papaya as it says on the box. It smells nice, but artificial nice as it reminds me of a perfume. It is also antibacterial that promises to make you smell longer. As for the lotion, which clearly says moisturizing. My experience: the scrubs smells like safegurd, so eww. Upon contact with the scrub, there is this warm sensation, tho it did not sting. I'd apply it, scrub as usul then I rinse it. The soap. I did like the scent. But the soap itself, no. I only lather it, apply it on my skin for atleast 2 minutes, then I rinse it off. Tap dry then I'd immediately apply their lotion. Afterwards, I am itching. It means my skin is drying.

This One Baby Lotion Repels Mosquito Effectively

As moms, we are all worried about all kinds of bug bites, especially mosquito bites. They're not just itchy but also dangerous to our health. There are a lot of insect repellant products to choose from in our local supermarkets but they are just either too oily, too sticky or have that dizzying scent. This one baby lotion may be all you need to repel pesky little vampires away from your loved ones.


What is White Dove Baby Lotion?
It is a lotion formulated for babies to provide moisture to their delicate skin.

What are the components of White Dove Baby Lotion?
Its ingredients are: . It also contains Neem oil which acts as a natural insect repellant. It also has a powdery scent. It comes in a white bottle with pink flip top cover.

Personal Experience with White Dove Baby Lotion
I was on my quest to look for a natural baby lotion for my baby. I was using Human Nature Insect Repellant Oil back then but it kind of turns off most people with its scent of citronella. I have stood my ground to defend the producf to those who criticize it as it repels mosquitoes for 2 hours. But I gave up when its scent still longers in my baby's clothes even after properly washed in the washer and air dried. I started complaining and back on my quest again. Until my cousin introduced me to Personal Collection. I browsed the catalogue and read about White Dove products especially their baby lotion. I ordered and tried one 200mL bottle. I first doubted its efficacy because of its mild powdery scent. I learned that it contains neem oil. So I did some research and learned that neem oil can repel mosquitoes as they act as a natural insecticide and it prevents them from poducing their eggs. Keeping this in mind, I was still a little worried because pesky mosquitoes can really resist some scents. But I'm surprised that it works. I only reapply it on her every 4 hours. This lotion is enough to repel some bugs and make my baby protected for the whole day and night. I only make sure that I wash my baby completely, make sure there's no scent of any kind of food scent on her hands, chest and feet. It's not powerful enough to repel other bugs that are looking for human food at night.

Words of Advice
If you think your baby attracts more bugs and mosquito than normal, try this baby lotion. Neem oil, as one of its key ingredient is natural and this concuction contains enough of it to keep your baby guarded and safe from harmful bugs. If you do not like the scent of citronella like most people do, please try this and save your baby and little ones from the danger of dengue, zika and other mosquito-related diseases.

Have you tried White Dove Baby Lotion on your baby? What's your experience with it? Let me know via the comments below.

Comments

Popular Posts