Skip to main content

Featured

My Experience With Gluta C

Along with the gluta supplement, I decided to try a full range of glutathione enriched skin products. So I tried the Gluta C range. I bought the Gluta C soaps, salt scrub, lotion, deo roll on, toner, day cream, and night serum. 1. Gluta C Soap with Papaya, Gluta C Salt Scrub, Gluta C deo roll on and Gluta C Lotion. It has glutathione and papaya as it says on the box. It smells nice, but artificial nice as it reminds me of a perfume. It is also antibacterial that promises to make you smell longer. As for the lotion, which clearly says moisturizing. My experience: the scrubs smells like safegurd, so eww. Upon contact with the scrub, there is this warm sensation, tho it did not sting. I'd apply it, scrub as usul then I rinse it. The soap. I did like the scent. But the soap itself, no. I only lather it, apply it on my skin for atleast 2 minutes, then I rinse it off. Tap dry then I'd immediately apply their lotion. Afterwards, I am itching. It means my skin is drying.

Esme Organic Cold Wax Review

Aren't we girls always make it sure that we regularly remove hairs in areas where we do not want them to be. We either shave, or go to a salon for a waxing sesh. Here, I will review a product intended for do-it-yourself waxing at home. 


What is this?
Esme Organics Cold Wax is a "wax" for hair removal. The company claims it is organic and safe, so safe pregnant and lactating moms can also use it. They said it can be used without cloth strips, whitens underarm skin, lessens chicken skin and no nix or bumps after waxing.

Is it really organic?
The tubs I have where from batch 2016. Its ingredients are not stated neither under its tub or on its label. I can say it is water soluble. Meaning, it easily dissolves in water. So it's safe to assume it's just brown sugar mixed with lemon juice.

Do you really use it on its own or with cloth strips?
Some people claim that they use it without the cloth strips. There was even a video of it but when I dig deeper, it was a video from a foreigner from other country, not from them. As for me, I do use cloth strips. I tried using it without it but it was hard as it quickly melt in my hand as I am not in an air conditioned place. Also, if you don't use cloth strips, and you are NOT in an air conditioned room, chances are your wax would melt in your hands. When that happens you'd feel it is very very sticky, like, let's say think of a caramel candy melting in your hands, but it's not as hard as a candy so it melts faster. Just imagine it and it can get really messy. If you don't want that to happen, just buy the cloth strips.

Does it really do what it claims to be?
  •  Lessens chicken skin - for me, no, it doesn't lessen chicken skin 
  • Whiten underarm - no for me as my armpits are already whiter than the rest of my body even before I started using this
  • No nix or bumps - no again for me as if I don't pull hard enough, the hairs are left behind, wax are on the hairs still attached in my armpits and few wax on cloth strips, it's painful for me and that results to inflamed pores.

Its product value?
If you ask me, it is good for P120 per tub, no cloth strips, no spatula, no usage instructions, does not come in a box. Tho it contains enough for a year of waxing. Cloth strips are P50 or less per pack and sold in Mercury Drugstores.

Will I use it in the future?
Yes because I have 3 tubs left in my closet. After I consumed them all, I will not buy again. I think I got ripped off for its misleading description as a wax instead of a melted sugar. I'd rather buy the other brand in Watsons which comes in the brown box because, it comes complete with spatula.

So, how about you? Have you ever bought and used Esme Cold Wax? How was your experience? Share it with us thru the comments below.

Comments

Post a Comment

Do you have any reaction on this post? Please let us know thru the comments.

Popular Posts