Featured

My Experience With Gluta C


Along with the gluta supplement, I decided to try a full range of glutathione enriched skin products. So I tried the Gluta C range.

I bought the Gluta C soaps, salt scrub, lotion, deo roll on, toner, day cream, and night serum.

1. Gluta C Soap with Papaya, Gluta C Salt Scrub, Gluta C deo roll on and Gluta C Lotion.
It has glutathione and papaya as it says on the box. It smells nice, but artificial nice as it reminds me of a perfume. It is also antibacterial that promises to make you smell longer. As for the lotion, which clearly says moisturizing.

My experience: the scrubs smells like safegurd, so eww. Upon contact with the scrub, there is this warm sensation, tho it did not sting. I'd apply it, scrub as usul then I rinse it. The soap. I did like the scent. But the soap itself, no. I only lather it, apply it on my skin for atleast 2 minutes, then I rinse it off. Tap dry then I'd immediately apply their lotion. Afterwards, I am itching. It means my skin is drying. So to solve this itching, I'd immediately grab open and apply my fave cocoa butter cream on the itching parts and poof, the butter makes the itch gone. The deo, it does what it says, 24 hour odor protection but it made my ua dry as well. As for antiperspirant, it is not and I am thankful coz I am not a fan of antiperspirants.

Verdict: These products are a big NO if you have dry skin. It will make it worse.

2. Gluta C Kojic Plus Soap, Toner, Day Cream.
They all have gluta and kojic acid. Promises to help with your acne.

My experience: I bought these for my blackheads. Trusting that it has kojic acid, maybe it may lessen my blackheads. I'd wash my face with the soap, rinse then tap dry. Then the toner. Then the day cream if it's morning, then night serum at night. What's disappointing for me is the scent of this Kojic Plus range. Why? Its scent reminds me of Safeguard and I hate Safeguard. I hate it because, back when I was in junior high, it worsen my acne, so I cursed the brand and hate it until now. And here, this Gluta C has the same scent as the Safeguard white. It's off putting for me due to the history. The toner, it smells the same as the soap but it leaves a disgusting smell once it dries up. The day cream, smells the same too. But would be amazing if it has matte finish coz it has none. The night serum, it's fine, no smell and my skin felt soft the next morning.

Verdict: Sadly, it didn't lessen my blackheads.

Overall, I am discontinuing Gluta C range and go back to my none gluta, all beauty products. But still, I am on the lookout for the gluta beauty things that won't make myhandmade  skin dry but still hand made. I hope I will find it soon.

Thank you for reading this! Would you like to have my gluta c left overs? Email me and I will give you the mechanics.

Comments

Popular Posts