Skip to main content

Featured

My Experience With Gluta C

Along with the gluta supplement, I decided to try a full range of glutathione enriched skin products. So I tried the Gluta C range. I bought the Gluta C soaps, salt scrub, lotion, deo roll on, toner, day cream, and night serum. 1. Gluta C Soap with Papaya, Gluta C Salt Scrub, Gluta C deo roll on and Gluta C Lotion. It has glutathione and papaya as it says on the box. It smells nice, but artificial nice as it reminds me of a perfume. It is also antibacterial that promises to make you smell longer. As for the lotion, which clearly says moisturizing. My experience: the scrubs smells like safegurd, so eww. Upon contact with the scrub, there is this warm sensation, tho it did not sting. I'd apply it, scrub as usul then I rinse it. The soap. I did like the scent. But the soap itself, no. I only lather it, apply it on my skin for atleast 2 minutes, then I rinse it off. Tap dry then I'd immediately apply their lotion. Afterwards, I am itching. It means my skin is drying.

NinjaVan Review

What is NinjaVan?
According to their About page...

NinjaVan Rates
The rates are the following...

What's taking NinjaVan so long to deliver my Shopee order?
Last quarter of 2018 and first quarter of 2019, NinjaVan only takes less than 5 days to deliver my orders coming from NCR and any point from Luzon. I was amazed. This was due to very few online sellers use NinjaVan as their courier. But when more and more online shoppers demand for NinjaVan as the sellers' courier, 5 days started to take 6 to 10 days. Now, as per a NinjaVan ninja whom I personally know, almost 95% of Shopee sellers use NinjaVan. This is as of this writing, 2nd quarter of 2019. As I observed inside the app, it is true. So, expect the Ninja to take 5 to 10 days for him to deliver your parcel. They are also currently hiring due to rising volumes of parcels they pick up everyday in every branch they now have.

Why should you choose NinjaVan?
1. They make it as discreet as possible. Personally, I love them because they keep the orders DISCREET. Meaning, there is no label of any item inside the parcel. So, if ever you purchased an adult toy, you must choose NinjaVan for the confidentiality of your order. All my orders are confidential. With this alone, I only trust NinjaVan in all of my orders.

2. The Ninja communicates openly to recipients. I am thankful for the Ninja assigned in my area. Aside from the very early, as in 6am, official NinjaVan SMS notifcatiom that my order would arrive that day, the Ninja would even text me again using a mobile number I could reply to. I would text him back to let him know I would be able to receive the parcel, and he'd text when he's on the way or not. This is very convenient for me as I always leave the house early. If I wouldn't be able to receive the parcel, he'd just deliver the other parcels first, and then come back to my place when I could receive the parcel within the day.

3. They do not leave the parcel to anyone. I thank God for NinjaVan as they do not leave any parcel to just about anyone claiming they know me. Excuse me, but Xpost/LBC would always leave my parcels to anyone in the neighborhood, as in anyone who claims they know me. This is a very big disappointment which made me angrier than ever at them.

So there. As for me, who values communication and confidentiality of parcels as gold, I prefer NinjaVan the most, on any online shopping app. Sellers who use NinjaVan as their courier  drastically increased up to 90%, so I do understand why it takes them 10 to 12 days before it arrives at my place. It's nothing to worry about. Their system is on point. Their delivery staffs are on point, gentlemen/ladies, polite and communicates when needed. I have been shopping online ever since it started in the Philippines, even way before sulit gained its popularity way way back, so I kind of "know" major couriers and how their delivery guys behave and do their jobs. So there. It is the very first time I have encountered such amazing courier as NinjaVan.

Also a warning to online shoppers, if a delivery guy is rude to you, ask yourself first how you treat them. I have never encountered rude delivery guys before. Only the Lazada delivery staffs who don't return your change if you pay with more than the exact amount. They won't even ask you to give it to them. They'd just take the change and leave just like that. So beware.

So yeah, NinjaVan keep it up. 👌

Popular Posts