Skip to main content

Featured

My Experience With Gluta C

Along with the gluta supplement, I decided to try a full range of glutathione enriched skin products. So I tried the Gluta C range. I bought the Gluta C soaps, salt scrub, lotion, deo roll on, toner, day cream, and night serum. 1. Gluta C Soap with Papaya, Gluta C Salt Scrub, Gluta C deo roll on and Gluta C Lotion. It has glutathione and papaya as it says on the box. It smells nice, but artificial nice as it reminds me of a perfume. It is also antibacterial that promises to make you smell longer. As for the lotion, which clearly says moisturizing. My experience: the scrubs smells like safegurd, so eww. Upon contact with the scrub, there is this warm sensation, tho it did not sting. I'd apply it, scrub as usul then I rinse it. The soap. I did like the scent. But the soap itself, no. I only lather it, apply it on my skin for atleast 2 minutes, then I rinse it off. Tap dry then I'd immediately apply their lotion. Afterwards, I am itching. It means my skin is drying.

Big Capacity Flash Drives Sold in Online Shopping Malls

Online shopping malls are really flooded with very cheap stuffs. From underwears to make ups to car seat covers to generally about everything. One of these things are flash drives. From 4GB to 2 TB, name it, you will find it in any online shopping mall. The surprising thing about these products are they are too cheap. Even a high school kid with (Php1,000 allowance a day) can purchase them in bulk.

But have you ever wondered why they are so cheap? For my experience, I am gonna be honest here. I have a cousin, whose sister asked me a favor to transfer some videos on her flash drive. Her memory stick has a label of 8GB. I went on to transfer the requested vids but the problem was, the flash wouldn't allow me to copy it. I have tried lots of fixes I found via Google but alas, everything failed. I was so friggin' frustrated so I told myself to let it pass. Another day passed, I googled again and I found out that these USB thumb drives that are being sold really cheap are fake. Sellers only say their capacity is like this and like that but really they're not. I was intrigued. I tried again but this time with only an mp3 file. To my surprise it was a success. So I tried again with an mp4 file but again, it failed to copy. So I decided to buy my own flash drive from bangketa to see if what I've read is true. I bought an Kingston 8 GB flash drive for only Php250 from a Muslim seller outside a nearby mall. I went home fast and was so excited to use it so I can give the requested video to my cousin. I inserted it to my desktop, copied an mp4 file but again, it failed. I tried again with a smaller mp4 file size thinking it may be 4GB flashdrive. But still it failed. The device just wouldn't accept any mp4 file. It only accepts mp3 files just like the one my cousin lent me.

After that, I gave up with these cheap memory sticks. They are just not worth the money and effort.

Now let's go back to online shopping malls who are constantly having flash sales. A thumb drive caught my eye and it was a 1TB one.

It is really a legit looking device but boy was I glad to read the ratings.


So there you go. It is a fake 1 TB flash drive. I am sure, most of their items for sale are fake as well. 

So may this serve as a warning to all shopaholics and techy people out there. Do not just buy a really cheap item. Read the ratings first before cheacking out. It is really hard to earn money these days so spend it wisely.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts