Skip to main content

Featured

My Experience With Gluta C

Along with the gluta supplement, I decided to try a full range of glutathione enriched skin products. So I tried the Gluta C range. I bought the Gluta C soaps, salt scrub, lotion, deo roll on, toner, day cream, and night serum. 1. Gluta C Soap with Papaya, Gluta C Salt Scrub, Gluta C deo roll on and Gluta C Lotion. It has glutathione and papaya as it says on the box. It smells nice, but artificial nice as it reminds me of a perfume. It is also antibacterial that promises to make you smell longer. As for the lotion, which clearly says moisturizing. My experience: the scrubs smells like safegurd, so eww. Upon contact with the scrub, there is this warm sensation, tho it did not sting. I'd apply it, scrub as usul then I rinse it. The soap. I did like the scent. But the soap itself, no. I only lather it, apply it on my skin for atleast 2 minutes, then I rinse it off. Tap dry then I'd immediately apply their lotion. Afterwards, I am itching. It means my skin is drying.

bestdealsph - Online Seller Review

This online seller is found in Shopee. They sell gadgets and many more tech related products.

As most sellers, they only have very limited warranty.

Below are the general rating for the said online seller.

If you are willing to take risks, you can go ahead and buy. If not, better look for another online seller.

Comments

Popular Posts