Skip to main content

Featured

My Experience With Gluta C

Along with the gluta supplement, I decided to try a full range of glutathione enriched skin products. So I tried the Gluta C range. I bought the Gluta C soaps, salt scrub, lotion, deo roll on, toner, day cream, and night serum. 1. Gluta C Soap with Papaya, Gluta C Salt Scrub, Gluta C deo roll on and Gluta C Lotion. It has glutathione and papaya as it says on the box. It smells nice, but artificial nice as it reminds me of a perfume. It is also antibacterial that promises to make you smell longer. As for the lotion, which clearly says moisturizing. My experience: the scrubs smells like safegurd, so eww. Upon contact with the scrub, there is this warm sensation, tho it did not sting. I'd apply it, scrub as usul then I rinse it. The soap. I did like the scent. But the soap itself, no. I only lather it, apply it on my skin for atleast 2 minutes, then I rinse it off. Tap dry then I'd immediately apply their lotion. Afterwards, I am itching. It means my skin is drying.

3D High Stealth Rhinoplasty Review



What is 3D Rhinoplasty High Stealth For Nose?
It is a little accessory for nose to increase the nose's height. It comes sealed in a pink foil pack and box. In the pack, you will find an accessory remover and individually packed 3 levels of height. One of each pair is labeled with numbers: 1, 2 & 3. 1 for small. 2 for medium and 3 for big.


Personal Experience
I bought this for Php120, with high hopes of increasing my nose just a little bit without plastic surgery. I opened it and tried the small (#1) pair. Since it was my first time, I found it really hard to make it stand inside my nose. Even if I was copying a video of how to use it, it still took me more than 2 hours practicing. I was starting to get sweaty and frustrated to get it to stand while I was in front of the mirror and then whoops! The little thing accidentally got into my left nostril all on its own, I was not even pushing it. It got into the deeper hole as in the hole where the remover cannot reach it, I thought not even a stick would! I panicked and was super horrified but I did not make any noise or else, my sister would just laugh at my stupidity. I started praying in my mind. While I was praying, in a frantic panic and imagining myself being rushed to the ER, all at the same time, something suddenly came in my mind and said to blow through my nose as much as I could. I immediately did just that and thanks be to God that the little device went out of my nostril smoothly. Right after that I packed it all up back in its package and threw it away in the trash bin. I was so relieved.

Verdict
I suggest you not to buy it. If you do buy it, use with caution at your own risk. Just be very very careful as the nose may get slippery inside. What happened to me might also happen to you but I'm not praying that. This is just a warning to help you to stay safe and leave your nose just like it naturally is. Yeah, I know I should be telling this to myself. 

Suggestions
Despite this warning, I know you still want to get your nose high up a little bit. So I suggest you undergo the plastic surgery which is called rhinoplasty. It's just expensive and may have side effects like awkward nose positions but at least you satisfied your hunger for rhinoplasty. If you still don't want to go under the knife, you can just contour your nose or use this another simple device to "train" your nose just like a beauty queen training to catwalk, to make it appear as if you had rhinoplasty. But this nose training might take years and years.

How about you, have you tried this product? If so, what's your experience about it? Share with us in the comments below.

Warn your friends about this as well if they are eyeing this product, like and share this post to inform the other girls.

Comments

Popular Posts